First of all, thank you guys for all the noms! You sure know how to make a guy feel special. Thanks to ReviewsByRhiannon, Renate, Keith, 4TheRace, MovieManJackson, TheAndreaChronicles, ThroughTheSilverScreen, MovieReviewsAndOtherStuff for Sunshine Award noms. FlickBox, FilmandTV101 and PlainSimpleTom for Liebster Award noms. And DarlingBearReviews for mixing it up with a Versatile Award nom.
Do check them all out, them’s good people.Thought 132 answers would bore the shit out of you guys so I cherry-picked questions from each one and combined them into a super list of questions.
– Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
– Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
– Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
– Let the bloggers know you nominated them
– Give them 11 questions of your own
Their collective Qs:
What would be your perfect day off?
– Pizza and movies is a good start.
Which TV-show are you looking forward to the most (that will have a new season)?
– Game of Thrones and Walking dead. Who did fucking Negan kill?! Will Jon Snow get on with Daenerys?! I GOTS to know!
Thor lost his hammer, where do you find it?
– Has he checked his pockets? Where’s the last place he remembers putting it?
If earth would be invaded by aliens, how would you save it?
– Throw water at them, sneeze on them and if that doesn’t work, give them a computer virus.
If a movie was made about your life, what genre would it be?
– Disaster movie.
What was your favourite subject in school?
– Always had a soft spot for science. Maths made me cry.
Have you ever been so mad at a movie that you couldn’t help but to yell at the screen
– Horror movies mostly. When they make dumb decisions or just stand there with a fucking dumb look on their faces instead of running.
What are the 5 best films of the decade thus far (so that’s 2010-2016)?
– Nightcrawler, Whiplash, Ex Machina, Her and The Avengers.
What do you have to say about modern cinema?
-It’s like… all modern and stuff.
But seriously though, really liking the one shot scenes everyone seems to be doing these days.
Anime. Yes or No?
– I b-ball so hard, motherfuckers wanna fine me.
Will movie theater watching ever completely die?
– What is dead may never die.
What role would you take on in a movie production (actor/actress, director, producer, composer, etc)?
– Screenwriting could be interesting.
Favorite actress right now?
– Brie Larson. *Braces myself for agreement*
Any actor/actress you fail to see the hype in?
– Jennifer Lawrence. *Braces myself for disagreement*
Is there any movie that you think everyone should see?
– Short Term 12. Go watch it. Right now.
What is one goal you’d like to accomplish in your lifetime?
– I wanna create an ad campaign that actually does good and makes the world a better place. Really love the Like A Girl ad campaign. Also, you seen that Dove ad where they labelled one door “Beautiful” and the other one “Average”? Interesting to see which door people choose to pass through.
What is your least favourite chore?
– Everybody hates washing up, right?
What is a franchise that you would like to see get put to bed?
– Transformers franchise looks a bit tired and sleepy.
Marvel or DC?
– Right now, Marvel for films and DC for animated shit.
One fact about yourself?
– Frogs scare the shit out of me.
What is the best thing to have happened to you in 2016 so far?
– Recently shot our first TV ad. It’s not the most creative shit we’ve come up with but would be pretty cool seeing it on TV.
If you could be a movie bad guy, which one would you be ?
– Heath Ledger’s Joker. I’ll just go around asking people if they wanna know how I got my scars, blowing up people called Rachel and burning money. Looks easy enough.
Favourite Disney Villain?
– You don’t have to look Ja-far to figure out who mine is. I’ll let myself out.
Will there ever be a truly great video game-to-film adaptation? Has there been one already?
– Nope, but I know of a truly great film-to-video game adaption… The Warriors.
What do you admire most about the WordPress blogosphere?
– The community is seriously awesome. You virtually meet a lot of very cool and nice people.
What inspired you to write your blog?
– Just figured there was a Diego-shaped hole in the movie review game.
What would you like to see your blog evolve into (if you want it to evolve)?
– A Charizard would be cool.
What advice would you give to someone who doesn’t know what they want to do in the future?
– Don’t rush it and give it time. Probably don’t compare your progress with other people, people progress at their own speed man. Completely had no idea what I wanted to do after graduating with a psychology degree. I literally googled “What can I do with a psychology degree.” Landed on advertising and it’s working out okay so far. You’ll be just fine.
My Q’s for you lot:
- How would you explain the colour blue to a blind person?
- If you could recast the MCU, who would you put where?
- What’s a scene from a movie that made you cry the most?
- Hit me with the best joke you’ve heard.
- Halloween is my favourite holiday. What are you guys dressing up this year?
- What’s the best ad you’ve ever seen? (I’m intrigued)
- I’m running out of TV shows to watch, whatcha got?
- If you could talk to your 13 year old self, what would you say?
- What’s a film that changed your perspective on life/the world?
- If money wasn’t a problem (wages and stuff), what job would you wanna do?
- Tips and advice for new bloggers out there? (Speech, speech, speech)
There we go! If anyone else want to answer those questions, feel free. We’re all friends here. Cheers again to everyone and be sure to check each other out. So yeah… I’m off to write my reviews this week. In a bit guys.