Hey guys! Right, there’s good news and bad news…
Good news is that I’ve passed 5,000 views! That is INSANE! That’s more views than a medium sized building! Is it? Probably not. Thank you guys again! So so so so much! You guys are just the best.
The bad news is that as some you of may know, I’ve recently started a new job this week and it has been keeping me busy (Really enjoying it so far though). I’ve got a feeling will keep me busy for the rest of the month, so don’t panic when I only post a couple reviews this month or maybe none at all (What?! Say it ain’t so!) I will try my hardest to get at least one review out a week, promise! And I’ll still be around… Watching… Liking… Commenting…, he whispered creepily.
How about some fun facts to soften the blow? Yeah? Good. Here’s 5 for you:
– I’m a psychology graduate turned advertising copywriter. Guess I prefer solving problems than listening to them.
– I’m left handed but I write with my right hand. I shoot basketballs with my left hand. I kick footballs with my right.
– I once revised for the wrong essay question for an exam at university, realising my mistake two days before the test. Still got a 2.1 though. *Walks away slowly from explosion*
Small print: It was a re-sit aha still, it’s pretty impressive, no?
– Superbad is my most re-watchable film. Me and my mates can recite all (most) of the lines and we even randomly text quotes to each other. We’re so fucking cool.
– Diego is actually my middle name *Cue shocked grasps*
Again, soooooo sorry if I can’t post as regular as I want to. BUT unlike Rey’s parents, I will be back for you guys.