Was debating on whether to do an award post or not but fuck it, here we are. First of all, shout out to the guy who invented shout outs. Shout out to Keith from Keith Loves Movies, check him out for all things movie related and he’ll show you how much he really loves movies. Shout out to Renate from Popcorn & Film, she also does film reviews and shows off her awesome collections. Final shout out goes to Emma from Wedges of Lemons, head over there for book, film and tv reviews.
– Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
– Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
– Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
– Let the bloggers know you nominated them
– Give them 11 questions of your own
What was your favourite movie of 2015?
– Probably Room or Ex Machina.
What was your least favorite movie of 2015?
– Pixels. Fuck Adam Sandler.
What is your favourite movie of all time?
– The Dark Knight or 500 Days of Summer.
What is your least favourite movie of all time?
– Movie 43 comes to mind. And Tammy. Fuck Tammy.
What movies this year are you most looking forward to?
– Doctor Strange, Suicide Squad, The Birth of a Nation and been hearing great things about Manchester by the Sea.
How often do you get popcorn when you go to the theatre?
– I’m not really a popcorn kinda guy. Unless it’s covered in toffee. But it’s more of I’m eating toffee and popcorn just happens to be there.
Do you like watching a movie in a theatre or at home?
– Umm it depends on the movie man.
Where is your favourite place to sit in a theatre?
– Near the back, left aisle seat is where you’ll normally find me.
Do you still buy physical movies or do you stream them?
– I’m a streamer.
What is the most movies you’ve seen in a day?
-I think maybe 3? I know, weak sauce right? Might be able to get to 6 or 7 if I believe in myself hard enough.
What do you do when you’re not watching movies?
– Probably coming up with ad ideas, getting drunk, shooting hoops or writing a movie review.
Harry Potter or The Lord of the Rings?
– Destroying a ring over destroying horcruxes.
If you could just watch one series for the rest of your life, which would it be?
– TV series? Got to be Game of Thrones or Walking Dead. Please don’t make me choose just one.
What is the best thing to do on a rainy day?
– Look out a window and imagine you’re in a third act of a rom-com.
Reading the book and then watching the movie or watching the movie and then reading the book?
– Confession time, I don’t really read books as much as I should, but hey, I don’t judge a book by it’s movie.
Favourite movie from your childhood?
– Gotta be The Lion King or Aladdin. Why is Jafar so mean?
What is the best reason to watch a movie at the cinema?
– So that someone drunk with power online won’t spoil anything for you.
If any actor/actress would play you, who would it be?
– Michael Cera would be jokes.
– Twix probably? Love Tangtastics too, those cherry ones? Forget about it.
The best thing about Fridays?
– It’s socially acceptable to drink.
Do you collect anything? If so, then what?
– Apart from collecting thoughts about movies in a blog, nah not really.
You receive a text from a famous actor/actress. Who is it from and what does it say?
– Not exactly an actor but: “Hey, it’s George R.R. Martin. Do you want to read a draft of my last two books?” then I’d hit him back with a “K” to keep him humble.
My Q’s for you lot:
- If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If a film was made about your life story, who would you cast to play yourself?
- First movie you remember watching?
- Favourite movie genre and favourite movie quote?
- I normally hate watching movies before 2000’s (except some classics). Recommend a movie that might change my mind.
- Favourite TV show at the moment?
- Go-to weapon in a zombie apocalypse?
- Would you rather lose both arms or both legs?
- If you could have one power, what would it be?
- When did you start blogging and why?
- What do you do when you’re not in front of a keyboard?
That about covers it. Thanks for reading and sorry I couldn’t nominate everyone. Go ahead follow these guys! Not in public though.